Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions apply to anyone who uses the website.
In compliance with the duty of disclosure provided for in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, we hereby provide the following general information on this website.
The aim of this text is to explain the functionalities of this website to you in a detailed way and to provide you with information regarding the owner of the website and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.vidal.es and, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), it informs you of the following points:
Owner: VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A.
VAT No.: A30017438
Address: Avda. Gutierrez Mellado s/n, 30500, Molina De Segura, MURCIA
Inscription data in the Commercial Registry: Murcia Commercial Registry Sheet MU-3756 Volume 187 Folio 65
VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A., through its website, intends to publicise its activity and to make it possible to contact them, purchase items through their e-commerce platform, and make inquiries.
The aim of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of the use of the website. The general terms and conditions must be accepted and complied with by all users who wish to use the website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND USER OBLIGATIONS
The user undertakes to use the website, its content and its services, without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses, and public order. It is forbidden to use the website in any way that is unlawful or harmful to VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. or a third party, or that could in any way cause damage or prevent normal use of the website.
VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. guarantees that the contents and services offered by the website respect the principle of personal dignity, that of the protection of youth and children, that of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website, other than those herein established.
The contents (information, sound or image files, pictures, designs, etc.) contained in the website are owned by VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A., or said company is duly authorised by their rightful owners to disseminate them.
VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising, and it is therefore forbidden to:
- Use the content for any manner of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Reproduce, publish, distribute, or modify, totally or partially, the content, unless prior authorisation has been granted in writing by the rightful owners or if it is legally permitted so to do.
- Violate the rights of VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. in any way, or those of the rightful owners of the content.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user recognises and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A., or the company is duly authorised to disseminate them in this website.
In the event that a user or a third party were to consider that any of their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated due to the insertion of a specific content in the website, they should notify VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. of said circumstance, indicating:
- The personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly violated rights, or indicate the representation through which they act, in the event that the claim is presented by a third party, other than the interested party.
- They should point out the content protected by intellectual property rights and their location in the Website, and provide the accreditation of said intellectual property rights, and an express statement in which the interested party takes responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites owned by the company and to contents that are owned by third parties.
The only purpose of those links is to give the user the possibility to access said links. VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such consequences as may derive for the user as a result of accessing said links.
Any user who wishes to establish any technical device to link their website to this website must receive prior written authorisation from VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. Establishing such a link does not in any case imply a relationship between VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. and the owner of the linked website, nor that VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. accepts or approves its contents or services.
The linked website will not include any trademark, name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A., except those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notification, the presentation and configuration of the website, and this Legal Notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
VIDAL GOLOSINAS S.A. does not grant any warranties nor can it be liable under any circumstances for any damage of whatsoever nature that might be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and proper functioning of the Website and/or of its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful software in its contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, or a use that goes against these terms and conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses, or public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, and will be subject to the Courts of the city of MURCIA (Spain), should any dispute arise from accessing the website.
If any user has any doubts about this legal notice, or any comments about it, they can send written communication to the address specified in the header.